Thursday, July 16, 2009

Over 6 weeks

Well hello everyone!

It's over 6 weeks after my surgery and I am doing just fine! I have one more appointment this week and then I am done until September when I have a day surgery to "finish up" my "biscuts!" Everything (all meds) has seemed to calm down a bit and I am happy to announce that I have even had a dream or two lately! (I haven't been sleeping well...that's what that means!)

We were lucky enough to have "Pappy" come and stay with us for a week at the end of June. He stayed with the kiddos at the end of the month when our daycare lady needed to take a week off. I think he enjoyed himself...but was darn tired by the end of the week! We sure were thrilled to have him stay with us. I think MJ will always remember that Pappy taught him how to play hopscotch!

This one was taken on July 4th...those little cheeks were red because it was freakin' hot that night! Despite the meltdown we had not too much later after this picture was taken...she still was really cute!
MJ on his birthday...he had a few gifts (thanks Pawpaw and Aunt Vicki!) to open that morning...

And one more to open that night (thanks Uncle Rob!)



We had a "messyfest" in our backyard for MJ's birthday. It was filled with all kinds of fun. This is Bill testing out the home made slip and slide. Apparently dish soap makes this work pretty well. hmmm....


I love this picture of Harper Tagg...she couldn't be more serious about that cake. She put her best effort in making a pretty big old mess of her face!
What...
Here is Asher making a pretty great splash into the "slide pool." The kids had such a great time sliding down the "water slide" into the pool. My Dad got took on the post of refilling the pool.
Here's Asher's brother Aden. They both had pretty good form...until Aden lost part of a tooth when they decided to hit heads together! It wouldn't be a Schnitzius gathering unless there was some sort of injury!
Here is Sami...this was a pretty great splash!
Here is Ashton...can you guess who his brother's are?
Again...adorable!
What are you looking at??? (This is MJ's cousin Jacob!)


MJ and Joshua (Jacob's brother) are ready for anything...please note how the water is getting darker . It was sitting in the mud...and by the end of the day no one wanted to put their hand in the pool! This is about as daring as we wanted MJ to get...


This one took me a while to get uploaded...sorry about that! We want to thank everyone who sent cards, money, and gifts to MJ and me for our birthday's! We both had a great time celebrating. Now it's back to the grindstone. I am back to work full time. August is going to prove a busy month for us. We have a couple of trips planned and work is going to be busy. We also plan to hit the pool as much as we can!

OK ya'll...hope you are having a great summer. We love you all and hope you are doing well today!

Love
Stephanie