Saturday, February 13, 2010

February...let it snow!


One great pic of me and my gal...Sami has grown so much since the beginning of the year. Listening to her talk up a storm and sing song her way through the day makes me grin. Our biggest hurdle at the moment is potty training...all in good time! Clearly "Sami's" time! I really like this photo!
So I have been itching to go sledding since the snow dropped more inches on our fair Texas land the past couple of days than it has in my life time! We bundled up the kids and ourselves as best as we could and "hit the slopes" of Frisco! The city park gave us a perfect spot for sledding...and it looked like a few other folks had the same idea! I don't know if any of them had as good a time as we did though!
My baby girl...not even three and brave enough to go head first!


We tried a few different methods when it came to our sledding equipment. The cookie sheet and blown up baby pools didn't do well...but the packaging from one of the products my company sells worked perfectly! Just a little cardboard with acetate around it...but it was definitely the best!
MJ away!!!!!

The kids have found another way to bond. They figured this one out on their own. I heard Sami giggling like crazy the other day and came around the corner to find them turning each other around on the sit-n-spin. Hilarious! It's great that they like each other so much! (Most days!)
One Extra large snowman in our front yard.
I love me some Saturday Mornings!

MJ was moving around the living room with the umbrella in his hand a few weeks ago. My light bulb went off...so this is a pic of MJ as Gene Kelly. A very proud moment for me! (That is actually Singing in the Rain on the TV!)Our 2 year old going on 16! She really loves this dress...thanks Aunt Katie! She asked me to take pictures of her...Oh boy! She LOVES shoes...I know now that if I ever need to calm her down...we go to Payless!

In other news...
Bill has changed career paths again...sort of. I believe the last time I wrote he was still looking to finish his teaching certificate and start teaching next semester. Well...a guy he went to high school with has a video production company about 20 minutes south of our house and he was hired two weeks ago! He is really enjoying his time and feels that this really could be "it!" I couldn't be more happy for him. To have a job these days is a blessing...to get to do something you enjoy is a miracle!

Happy Valentines everyone! Much love to all of you!

Stephanie